bool RaiseActor (Actor other [, int flags])
Resurrects the specified actor, with the calling actor being the one performing the act of resurrection. The actor cannot be resurrected if:
- it is not a corpse.
- the duration of its current state is not -1 and said state lacks the CanRaise keyword.
- it is a player.
- lacks the Raise state.
- there is not enough room for it to raise (this check is bypassed if the RF_NOCHECKPOSITION flag is passed to the function).
- CanResurrect resolves to failure.
- other: the actor to resurrect. This is a pointer to the actor.
- flags: the following flags can be combined using the bit-wise OR operator (|):
- RF_NOCHECKPOSITION — resurrect the actor without checking for room.
The function returns true if the actor is resurrected successfully, otherwise it returns false.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|