Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Note: This feature is for ZScript only.|
Object is the very front-most class which all other classes inherit from, either directly or through other inheriting classes.
- static int G_SkillPropertyInt(int p);
- static double G_SkillPropertyFloat(int p);
- static vector3, int G_PickDeathmatchStart();
- static vector3, int G_PickPlayerStart(int pnum, int flags = 0);
- static int GameType();
- Used in conjunction with the gameinfo. prefix to return what game the code is running in.
- static void S_Sound (Sound sound_id, int channel, float volume = 1, float attenuation = ATTN_NORM);
- static bool S_ChangeMusic(String music_name, int order = 0, bool looping = true, bool force = false)
- static void C_MidPrint(string fontname, string textlabel, bool bold = false);
- static uint BAM(double angle);
- static void ThrowAbortException(string fmt);
- Causes the game to have a VM abort, fmt can be used to also print a custom message for the abort.
- void Destroy();
- Removes the actor from the level.
- native bool bDestroyed;
- If true, this object has been destroyed, either by the engine or using the Destroy method. Existing references to it will become null soon. New references to it (such as the statement Object b = a; when a.bDestroyed is true) cannot be created; attempting to do so will create a null reference instead.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|