Jump to navigation Jump to search
281:Line_SetAutomapFlags (lineid, setflags, clearflags)
- lineid: The id of the line of which to set the automap flags.
- setflags: The flags to be set.
- clearflags: The flags to be un-set.
Changes the in-game flags used by the automap for the line with the id.
The flags are as follows (multiple flags can be combined by using the | character between the constant names):
- AMLF_Secret (1): Line is a secret, so it is drawn as one-sided.
- AMLF_DontDraw (2): Line is not drawn (hidden). This flag respects the setting of the am_cheat and am_showalllines console variables. This flag takes precedence over AMLF_Mapped and AMLF_Revealed.
- AMLF_Mapped (4): Line is always drawn, whether it has already been seen or not.
- AMLF_Revealed (8): Line is drawn as if revealed by a map revealer, such as the computer area map.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|