Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Doom Launcher - Version 2.3.0
- Add any number of source ports, IWADs, and WADs.
- Direct /idgames access to search and download directly to Doom Launcher.
- Automatically populates fields from /idgames text files (title, author, release date, description).
- Automatically parses maps to be selected for launching (E1M1, MAP01…).
- Automatically links and saves screenshots, demos, and save games.
- Easily search on title, filename, author, and/or description and sort.
- Portable. If source ports are saved in the Doom Launcher folder then it can be used in a portable fashion, on a USB flash drive or on Dropbox.
- Keeps track of play statistics such as kills, secrets, and items for supported source ports. The supported ports are: ZDoom, PrBoom+, and CNDoom(Competition-Doom)
- Organize your library with an unlimited number of Tags that can be color coded.
- Generate /idgames style text file.