From ZDoom Wiki
|Link||Download from official link|
- Cursed Maze is an independent game developed with the ZDoom engine, created as a school project which presents a simple history but a different gameplay.
- The project had four revisions. The 2.0 was the latest, and it is the most important too, because it adds, as well as change, many other things in the game, like voice-overs for scientists in both English and Portuguese, removal of music tracks that had legal problems, skill difficulty balance, and using new custom monsters in-place of the original, yet modified, Doom ones.
- Basicaly, it is a dark maze where you need to kill six to eleven ghouls. The higher the difficulty setting, the more difficult the maze becomes to see and the more monsters to face.
- There are three monsters in the game. The first one is the Ghouldemon, a dark creature with green eyes. it is easy to kill, but look out, sometimes it "cuts the maze" to get you. The second one is the Ghoulpain. It is like the Ghouldemon, but with a light face and red eyes. It is too dangerous when you are in little areas. The third monster is the Ravishing. This is the most dangerous of the three. It can easily gets you, and has some powers that will scare you when you know what they are.
- MUISIC COMPOSER
- ray: Author of Happy Time Circus 2 mod
- Kevin MacLeod
- SOUND EFFECTS
- daveincamas: for Ghoul Chain sound
- NoiseCollector:for Sonar sound
- farbin: for Drop Chain sound
- ibm5155:for Ghoul and scientists sounds
- perkristian:for Super shotgun, pistol and player sounds
- Slave2theLight:for Zombie sounds
- TEXTURE EDITOR
- harryboam: author of slimes texture
- DaniJ: author of skinface texture
- Stanley: author of sloppy texture
- Chilvence: author of all SFLR textures
- ibm5155: for eye/flicker effect, menus and ghouls textures