||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
The Player's version of Sigil 2 shots, which are at least three and a half times strong than any other version. Probably for balance purposes. It also leaves a "tail" like afterimage of itself behind it as it travels.
ACTOR SpectralLightningH1 : SpectralLightningBase
action native A_SpectralLightningTail();
ZAP6 A 4 Bright
ZAP6 BC 4 Bright A_SpectralLightningTail