||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Classes: Actor → SpawnShot
Projectile fired by a BossEye at a random BossTarget. Once the target is reached, a random monster is spawned. Flies through walls.
A custom spawn shot can define its own list of monsters to spawn from its DropItem list. If it does so, it overrides its boss eye's monster list. See BossEye for more information on the syntax.
BOSF A 3 Bright A_SpawnSound
BOSF BCD 3 Bright A_SpawnFly // See SpawnFire