||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A box of shells, for use with the Shotgun or SuperShotgun. Gives five times the amount of ammo from the smaller shell pickup.
ACTOR ShellBox : Shell
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTSHELLBOX" // "Picked up a box of shotgun shells."
SBOX A -1