|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Sector point light
| Actor type
|| Dynamic light
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
A sector point light takes four arguments:
- 1: Red value of the light
- 2: Green value of the light
- 3: Blue value of the light
- 4: Scale
The scale is divided by 8 and multiplied by the sector's light level to give the intensity. In this way, a sector point light's radius varies in function of the ambient sector light. This can be used to good effect near flickering ceiling lamps or on windows open to a dark and stormy night.
All dynamic lights can be toggled on and off with Thing_Activate and Thing_Deactivate.
ACTOR SectorPointLight : PointLight