||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Super strength power
PowerStrength is an internal class. An item of this class is placed in the player's inventory while he is having the berserk effect.
Like all other Powerups items of this class are never used directly. Instead you have to create a new item that inherits from PowerupGiver to give it to the player.
ACTOR PowerStrength : Powerup native
Powerup.Color 255, 0, 0, 0.5