||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Classes: Actor → Inventory → Powerup → PowerInvisibility →PowerShadow
PowerShadow is an internal class. With this effect on the player is drawn in the translucent render style and the aiming of monsters is randomly off. Additionally, any monster that hasn't been alerted yet will have difficulty seeing the player. Finally, having two of such powerups active at the same time makes a player fully invisible.
Like all other Powerups items of this class are never used directly. Instead you have to create a new item that inherits from PowerupGiver to give it to the player.
ACTOR PowerShadow : PowerInvisibility