||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Pod generators are invisible actors that constantly try to create more pods around them, stopping only when they have 16 pods they have created themselves currently in existence, or when there is no longer enough room around them to spawn more. A pod created by their native action A_MakePod will appear in its Grow state rather than its spawn state.
action native A_MakePod(class<Actor> podtype = "Pod");
TNT1 A 35 A_MakePod