||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
This actor needs a description.
ACTOR PhosphorousFire native
Obituary "$OB_MPPHOSPHOROUSGRENADE" // "%o took a flame bath in %k's phosphorous pyre."
action native A_BurnArea();
action native A_Burnination();
BNG3 B 2 Bright A_BurnArea
BNG3 C 2 Bright A_Countdown
FLBE A 2 Bright A_Burnination
FLBE B 2 Bright A_Countdown
FLBE C 2 Bright A_BurnArea
FLBE D 3 Bright A_Countdown
FLBE E 3 Bright A_BurnArea
FLBE F 3 Bright A_Countdown
FLBE G 3 Bright A_Burnination
FLBE H 2 Bright
FLBE I 2 Bright A_Burnination
FLBE JK 2 Bright