||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Maulotaur floor flame
The running flame created by an impact on the ground from a maulotaur's maul. The native action A_MntrFloorFire spawns a new MinotaurFX3 every time it is called.
ACTOR MinotaurFX2 : MinotaurFX1
action native A_MntrFloorFire();
FX13 A 2 Bright A_MntrFloorFire
FX13 I 4 Bright A_Explode
FX13 JKLM 4 Bright