|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Mauler torpedo
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
The projectile fired by the mauler's secondary fire mode. Not really damaging on direct impact, but summons a devastating wave of projectiles upon detonation.
Obituary "$OB_MPMAULER" // "%o was viciously vaporized by %k."
action native A_MaulerTorpedoWave();
TORP ABCD 4 Bright
THIT AB 8 Bright
THIT C 8 Bright A_MaulerTorpedoWave
THIT DE 8 Bright