|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
This is one of the two types of Mauler in the game Strife, it fires a green projectile which, upon hitting an object, be it a wall or an enemy, releases a wave of smaller green projectiles which disintegrate foes upon contact, but beware, using this weapon drains your health. In Strife1.wad, the sprites are actually named BLST* and are renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
ACTOR Mauler2 : Mauler
Tag "$TAG_MAULER2" // "Mauler"
action native A_FireMauler2Pre();
action native A_FireMauler2();
MAUL IJKL 7 A_WeaponReady
MAUL I 1 A_Lower
MAUL I 1 A_Raise
MAUL I 20 A_FireMauler2Pre
MAUL J 10 A_Light1
BLSF A 10 Bright A_FireMauler2 // see MaulerTorpedo
MAUL B 10 Bright A_Light2
MAUL C 2
MAUL D 2 A_Light0
MAUL E 2 A_ReFire