||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
This actor needs a description.
ACTOR MageStaffFX2 native
action native A_MStaffTrack();
MSP2 ABCD 2 Bright A_MStaffTrack
MSP2 E 4 Bright A_SetTranslucent(1, 1)
MSP2 F 5 Bright A_Explode(80, 192, 0)
MSP2 GH 5 Bright
MSP2 I 4 Bright