||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||50, 49, 50
||Puzzle Item ID
Macil is the brave leader of The Front, sworn to fight for freedom and justice... and the creepy alien that's taken over his brain! This particular variation on Macil can be killed — but not by SpectralLightningV1 or SpectralLightningV2, so you need at least a second-phase Sigil to hurt him.
ACTOR Macil2 : Macil1
Tag "$TAG_MACIL2" // "MACIL"
DamageFactor "SpectralLow", 0
LEAD E 4 A_FaceTarget
LEAD F 4 Bright A_ShootGun
LEAD E 2 A_SentinelRefire
LEAD G 5
LEAD H 5 A_Scream
LEAD IJ 4
LEAD K 3
LEAD L 3 A_NoBlocking
LEAD MNOPQRSTUV 3
LEAD W 3 A_SpawnItemEx("AlienSpectre4", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, random[spectrespawn](0, 255)*0.0078125, 0, SXF_NOCHECKPOSITION)
LEAD X -1