||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
Inquisitors are huge robots with a lot of health and dangerous weaponry. From afar, they shoot bullets like the Reaver (although they do so twice in a single attack). If they get close, they fire a pair of grenades, which can be devastating if not avoided. Inquisitors are also equipped with a jetpack which allows them to fly to get to you.
Obituary "$OB_INQUISITOR" // "%o was sentenced by an Inquisitor."
action native A_InquisitorWalk();
action native A_InquisitorDecide();
action native A_InquisitorAttack();
action native A_InquisitorJump();
action native A_InquisitorCheckLand();
action native A_TossArm();
action native A_ReaverRanged();
ROB3 AB 10 A_Look
ROB3 B 3 A_InquisitorWalk
ROB3 B 3 A_Chase
ROB3 CCDD 4 A_Chase
ROB3 E 3 A_InquisitorWalk
ROB3 E 3 A_InquisitorDecide
ROB3 A 2 A_InquisitorDecide
ROB3 F 6 A_FaceTarget
ROB3 G 8 Bright A_ReaverRanged
ROB3 G 8 A_ReaverRanged
ROB3 K 12 A_FaceTarget
ROB3 J 6 Bright A_InquisitorAttack
ROB3 K 12
ROB3 H 8 Bright A_InquisitorJump
ROB3 I 4 Bright A_InquisitorCheckLand
ROB3 H 4 Bright A_InquisitorCheckLand
ROB3 L 0 A_StopSoundEx("Item")
ROB3 L 4 A_TossGib
ROB3 M 4 A_Scream
ROB3 N 4 A_TossGib
ROB3 O 4 Bright A_Explode(128, 128, 1, 1)
ROB3 P 4 Bright A_TossGib
ROB3 Q 4 Bright A_NoBlocking
ROB3 RSTUV 4 A_TossGib
ROB3 W 4 Bright A_Explode(128, 128, 1, 1)
ROB3 XY 4 Bright A_TossGib
ROB3 Z 4 A_TossGib
ROB3 "[" 4 A_TossGib
ROB3 "\" 3 A_TossGib
ROB3 "]" 3 Bright A_Explode(128, 128, 1, 1)
RBB3 A 3 Bright A_TossArm
RBB3 B 3 Bright A_TossGib
RBB3 CD 3 A_TossGib
RBB3 E -1