||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Classes: Actor → Inventory → Weapon → HereticWeapon
The base class for all Heretic weapons except the gauntlets of the necromancer and the phoenix rod. All this does is set the push of the weapons. Don't use this as a base in your own definitions. This class has very little use and may disappear without notice.
ACTOR HereticWeapon : Weapon