|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
Corvus's elvenwand. It fires magical hitscan shots fairly quickly, but they are not very damaging. A magical equivalent to Doom's pistol.
ACTOR GoldWand : HereticWeapon
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_WPNGOLDWAND" // "GOLD WAND"
action native A_FireGoldWandPL1();
GWAN A -1
GWND A 1 A_WeaponReady
GWND A 1 A_Lower
GWND A 1 A_Raise
GWND B 3
GWND C 5 A_FireGoldWandPL1
GWND D 3
GWND D 0 A_ReFire