||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
Your (hairy), brass-knuckled fist. Used as a melee weapon. Automatically selected as a last resort if you run out of ammo and do not have the chainsaw. Picking up the berserk pack also switches to this weapon.
ACTOR Fist : Weapon
PUNG A 1 A_WeaponReady
PUNG A 1 A_Lower
PUNG A 1 A_Raise
PUNG B 4
PUNG C 4 A_Punch
PUNG D 5
PUNG C 4
PUNG B 5 A_ReFire