||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
This item is spawned and thrown away when an ettin is gibbed (when an ettin dies a normal death, the mace remains as part of the ettin sprite).
ETTB MNOP 5
ETTB Q 5
ETTB R 5 A_QueueCorpse
ETTB S -1