||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Nugget of degnin ore
||128, 124, 127
||Puzzle Item ID
A large nugget of yellow ore, that explodes when shot. It can be picked up, using it drops it back on the ground. It can be used to prepare traps, or to disable some Strife forcefields.
ACTOR DegninOre : Inventory native
Tag "$TAG_DEGNINORE" // "Degnin Ore"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_DEGNINORE" // "You picked up the Degnin Ore."
XPRK A -1
XPRK A 1 A_RemoveForceField
BNG3 A 0 A_SetTranslucent(1, 1)
BNG3 A 0 A_Scream
BNG3 A 3 Bright A_Explode(192, 192, 1, 1)
BNG3 BCDEFGH 3 Bright