||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Firestorm circle flame
This actor needs a description.
action native A_CFlameRotate();
CFCF A 4 Bright
CFCF B 2 Bright A_CFlameRotate
CFCF C 2 Bright
CFCF D 1 Bright
CFCF E 2 Bright
CFCF F 2 Bright A_CFlameRotate
CFCF G 1 Bright
CFCF HI 2 Bright
CFCF J 1 Bright A_CFlameRotate
CFCF K 2 Bright
CFCF LM 3 Bright
CFCF N 2 Bright A_CFlameRotate
CFCF O 3 Bright
CFCF P 2 Bright
CFCF QR 3 Bright
CFCF S 3 Bright A_Explode(20, 20, 0)
CFCF TUVWXYZ 3 Bright