||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
A turret... on the ceiling. Can be tricky to fight early on in the game due to its respectable amount of health and being relatively tricky to aim at, but they'll only bother you if the alarm has been sounded. They can't hit you if you are directly under them, and it is possible to take them out with the punch dagger in many cases without taking a hit.
TURT A 5 A_TurretLook
TURT A 2 A_Chase
TURT B 4 Slow A_ShootGun
TURT D 3 Slow A_SentinelRefire
TURT A 4 A_SentinelRefire
BALL A 6 Bright A_Scream
BALL BCDE 6 Bright
TURT C -1