||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Bloody fighter skull
Classes: Actor → PlayerPawn → PlayerChunk →BloodySkull
Bloody skull created when Baratus is gibbed.
ACTOR BloodyFighterSkull : PlayerChunk
BSKL A 0
BSKL ABCDFGH 5 A_CheckFloor("Hit")
BSKL I 16 A_CheckPlayerDone