||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|The Bishop's missiles
This actor needs a description.
In Strife1.wad, the sprites are actually named MISL* and are renamed at load-time by ZDoom.
MISS A 4 Bright A_RocketInFlight
MISS B 3 Bright A_Tracer2
SMIS A 0 Bright A_SetTranslucent(1, 1)
SMIS A 0 Bright // State left for savegame compatibility
SMIS A 5 Bright A_Explode(64, 64, 1, 1)
SMIS B 5 Bright
SMIS C 4 Bright
SMIS DEFG 2 Bright