||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
When a berserk pack (or inherited actor) is picked up, it heals 100 health and switches the player's weapon to the fist (if available). The fist attack does 10 times as much damage as it would otherwise for the remainder of the level.
ACTOR Berserk : CustomInventory
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTBERSERK" // "Berserk!"
PSTR A -1
TNT1 A 0 A_GiveInventory("PowerStrength")
TNT1 A 0 HealThing(100, 0)
TNT1 A 0 A_SelectWeapon("Fist")