||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
A barkeep. Mostly inherited from the Merchant class. Generally facilitates the transfer of alcohol to customers, but can be convinced to let some gossip slip if you sprinkle some coins in his hand.
ACTOR BarKeep : Merchant
Tag "$TAG_BARKEEP" // "Bar Keep"