||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Bag of holding
The bag of holding contains a sample of each ammunition type (the quantity of which depends on the ammunition, not on the backpack) and extends the carrying capacity of each ammunition type (again, this is a factor of the ammunition).
ACTOR BagOfHolding : BackpackItem
BAGH A -1