||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||188, 182, 186
||Puzzle Item ID
An assault rifle. Fairly innaccurate by default, but can be improved in this regard by Accuracy Upgrades.
ACTOR AssaultGun : StrifeWeapon
Tag "$TAG_ASSAULTGUN" // "Assault Gun"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ASSAULTGUN" // "You picked up the assault gun."
Obituary "$OB_MPASSAULTGUN" // "%o was drilled full of holes by %k's assault gun."
RIFL A -1
RIFG A 1 A_WeaponReady
RIFG B 1 A_Lower
RIFG A 1 A_Raise
RIFF AB 3 A_FireAssaultGun
RIFG D 3 A_FireAssaultGun
RIFG C 0 A_ReFire
RIFG B 2 A_Light0