||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
|Generic shooter fléchette
A generic fléchette class from which to derive custom actors to create new types of fléchettes. When used, the fléchette will make the player shoot a projectile corresponding to its MissileType.
To assign a flechette type to a player class, use the Player.FlechetteType property in the code for the player class.
ACTOR ArtiPoisonBagShooter : ArtiPoisonBag native