||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
||Puzzle Item ID
An acolyte in the middle of a transformation process. Their native function A_HideDecepticon causes them to promptly turn into finished acolytes. It will also make them start attacking the player.
ACTOR AcolyteToBe : Acolyte
action native A_HideDecepticon();
ARMR A -1
ARMR A -1 A_HideDecepticon