||Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
A collectible vial of green liquid which acts as a versatile support weapon for the player characters of Hexen. The item's subclasses provide the differing behaviours for the three Hexen player classes. The correct subclass is placed in the player's inventory when the item is picked up, based on the player class's Player.FlechetteType property.
- Note: Because this item itself is never actually placed in the player's inventory but replaced by one of its subclasses, it cannot be activated by the use artipoisonbag console command. A special useflechette command is provided instead, which activates the correct type of ArtiPoisonBag depending on the player's class.
ACTOR ArtiPoisonBag : Inventory native
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ARTIPOISONBAG" // "FLECHETTE"
PSBG A -1