From ZDoom Wiki
A_OverlayFlags (int layer, int flags, bool set)
Modifies an overlay's behavior, adding or subtracting flags.
- layer - The layer to modify.
- flags - Flags can be combined using '|' (without ' '):
- PSPF_ADDWEAPON - The overlay will follow the weapon's offsets.
- PSPF_ADDBOB - The overlay will follow the weapon's bobbing.
- PSPF_POWDOUBLE - The overlay will have its speed doubled if a PowerDoubleFiringSpeed is active in the player's inventory.
- PSPF_CVARFAST - The overlay will respect sv_fastweapons if enabled.
- PSPF_FLIP - Flips the overlay on the X axis.
- PSPF_MIRROR - Flips the offset of the overlay. Use in conjunction with PSPF_FLIP to alter the sprite's handedness. Does not imply PSPF_FLIP by itself. (New from )
- PSPF_ALPHA - Enables alpha changing.
- PSPF_RENDERSTYLE - Enables renderstyle changing.
- PSPF_FORCEALPHA - Some renderstyles have an alpha setting of their own. Use this to override it.
- PSPF_FORCERENDERSTYLE - Some powerup effects like the Blursphere will set all overlays to the same as the players while in effect, applying its renderstyle on the player as well. Enabling this overrides the effect for the specified layer.
- set - If true, enables the flags on the layer. If false, disables them.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|