Jump to navigation Jump to search
A_CopySpriteFrame(int from, int to[, int flags])
Copies a sprite and/or frame from the from pointer to the to pointer.
- from - The pointer to copy the sprite frame from.
- to - The pointer to have their sprite frames replaced.
- flags - Can be one of the two following (does nothing if both are used):
- CPSF_NOSPRITE - The receiver maintains their current sprite.
- CPSF_NOFRAME - The receiver maintains their current frame.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.|