A_CopyFriendliness [(pointer copyfrom)]
The calling actor changes its affiliation (friendly or not, and allied to which player if friendly) to match that of the pointed actor.
The copyfrom pointer can be any of the following:
- AAPTR_DEFAULT: The calling actor itself (does nothing)
- AAPTR_NULL: No actor at all (does nothing)
- AAPTR_TARGET: The calling actor's target, if any
- AAPTR_MASTER: The calling actor's master, if any (default behavior)
- AAPTR_TRACER: The calling actor's tracer, if any
Remember that the nature of these pointers depend on the actor type and are not always intuitive.
For more information on pointers, see the actor pointers page.
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|