Tiny Pack 1
|Tiny Chances of Survival|
|Link||Download from Phobus's site|
Developed under the false name of "Wonoview" as an experiment to see if Phobus has a distinct mapping style (the conclusion was that he doesn't), this 5 map wad was created in 25 man-hours and challenges the player to fight for his life, then escape with it through small environments following a hellish theme.
This is the first in a possible line of Tiny Packs and maps by Phobus, as they are quite easy and fun to create and fit into a busy schedule easily.
- 6 maps (5 main levels, and an ending map)
- Survival Horror-esque gameplay
- New TITLEPIC and INTERPIC
- An in game story developed through progression
- Plenty of use of ZDoom features
- 2 difficulty modes
Single play only.
Doombuilder, XWE, MSPaint
More info and more screenshots are available on Phobus' webpage for Tiny Pack 1, linked below.