187:Sector_SetFloorPanning (tag, u-int, u-frac, v-int, v-frac)
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- u-int: Integral part of the horizontal offset
- u-frac: Fractional part of the horizontal offset
- v-int: Integral part of the vertical offset
- v-frac: Fractional part of the vertical offset
Pans the floor texture in the specified sector horizontally (x) and/or vertically (y). The formula for selecting a panning value for the two parts is the same as for Sector_SetGravity. Example: Horizontal panning is calculated as u-int + (u-frac * 0.01). For most purposes, you can probably leave the ?-frac parts as 0 and just set the ?-int parts.