From ZDoom Wiki
ZDoom by way of its many submenus. Its MENUDEF name is OptionsMenu and it can be summoned with the console command menu_options.
- Lets you rebind or unbind actions to keys and mouse or joystick buttons.
- Lets you enable or disable the mouse, change horizontal and vertical sensibility, set mouselook and other options.
- Lets you enable or disable game controllers, and support for DirectInput, XInput, and PS2 controllers.
- Allows to choose compatmodes and reestablish bogus behavior.
- Allows to affect the in-game interface.
- Controls various settings such as node caching, autosave behavior, and others.
- Allows to affect messages and scoreboard options, as well as select a crosshair and choose whether to use the alternate HUD.
- Changes the display resolution and aspect ratio.
- Reset to defaults
- Erases the current configuration and restores default values throughout.
- Reset to last saved
- Erases any change done during the current ZDoom session.
- Go to console