void LineAttack (int tid, fixed angle, fixed pitch, int damage [, str pufftype [, str damagetype [, fixed range]]]); (New from
void LineAttack (int tid, fixed angle, fixed pitch, int damage [, str pufftype [, str damagetype [, fixed range [, int flags]]]]); (development version only)
Fires a hitscan attack. If tid is 0, the activator of the script is the source of the attack.
- tid: The tid of the actor to fire the hitscan attack.
- angle: The angle at which the attack should be fired.
- pitch: The pitch by which the attack should be fired.
- damage: The damage dealt by the attack.
- pufftype: The puff to spawn. Default is BulletPuff.
- damagetype: The damage type of the attack. Default is None.
- range: The maximum distance at which the attack successfully hits. Default is 32767.9999 (or 0x7FFFFFFF), which is the maximum value for distance checks supported by the engine (Note that as of , the default range has been reduced to 2048.0).
- flags: The following flags can be combined by using | between the constant names:
|Note: This article lists no examples. If you make use of this feature in your own project(s) or know of any basic examples that could be shared, please. This will make it easier to understand for future authors seeking assistance. Your contibutions are greatly appreciated.|