202:Generic_Door (tag, speed, kind, delay, lock)
- tag: Tag of affected sector
- speed: How quickly the door moves
- kind: What type of door this is
- delay: Octics until door is automatically closed/opened
- lock: Required key, if any (see Key types)
This special encapsulates Boom's generalized doors. Kind can be one of four values:
- 0 — Raise door and close it after delay octics
- 1 — Open door and leave it open
- 2 — Close door and open it after delay octics
- 3 — Close door and leave it closed
If 64 is added to the kind parameter, the door is not retriggerable even if it is a manual door. This is consistent with Boom's behavior for generalized door.
If 128 is added to the kind parameter, the tag is used as a light tag, not a door tag. In this case, this special only opens the door on the line's back side. Instead, a gradual lighting effect is done in the tagged sectors. The light is gradually changed between the darkest neighboring sector when the door is fully closed and the brightest neighboring sector when the door is fully open.
If tag is 0, then the sector on the line's back side is used.