|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Conversation ID
|| Puzzle Item ID
Classes: Actor → StrifeHumanoid → Zombie
Looks like a peasant. Stands there. Gibs when killed.
ACTOR Zombie : StrifeHumanoid 169
ConversationID 28, -1, -1
PEAS A 5 A_CheckTerrain
AGRD A 5 A_CheckTerrain
GIBS M 5 A_TossGib
GIBS N 5 A_XScream
GIBS O 5 A_NoBlocking
GIBS PQRST 4 A_TossGib
GIBS U 5
GIBS V -1