|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
Classes: PlayerPawn → PigPlayer
Players hit by a porkalator shot are temporarily turned into this. Upon morphing back to their original shape, their health is reset to the default for their class (usually 100). Using the chaos device puts an end to the transformation. Not to be confused with the pig class.
ACTOR PigPlayer : PlayerPawn native
Player.ForwardMove 0.96, 0.98
Player.SideMove 0.95833333, 0.975
PIGY A -1
PIGY ABCD 3
PIGY D 4 A_PigPain
PIGY A 12
PIGY E 4 A_Scream
PIGY F 3 A_NoBlocking
PIGY G 4
PIGY H 3
PIGY IJK 4
PIGY L -1
PIGY M 5 A_FreezeDeath
PIGY M 1 A_FreezeDeathChunks