|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
| Conversation ID
|| 181, 175, 179
|| Puzzle Item ID
A bundle of four mini-missiles for the mini-missile launcher. Not to be confused with Doom's own rocket.
ACTOR MiniMissiles : Ammo
Tag "$TAG_MINIMISSILES" // "Mini Missiles"
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_MINIMISSILES" // "You picked up the mini missiles."
MSSL A -1