|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
A powerup found in Doom 2. While the Soulsphere gives 100 health points up to a maximum of 200, the megasphere boosts the player's health to 200% instantly, no matter how low it was. In addition, it also provides the player with 200% armor and sets their armor absorption rate to 50% as if they had picked up a blue armor vest item.
ACTOR Megasphere : CustomInventory 83
Inventory.PickupMessage "$GOTMSPHERE" // "MegaSphere!"
MEGA ABCD 6 Bright
TNT1 A 0 A_GiveInventory("BlueArmorForMegasphere", 1)
TNT1 A 0 A_GiveInventory("MegasphereHealth", 1)