|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Lost soul corpse
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
Corpse of a lost soul. Considering that the lost soul removes itself when it dies, there really wasn't much point in id including this thing, but they did anyway. (This is a holdover from early alpha versions of Doom where the lost souls left a corpse.)
ACTOR DeadLostSoul : LostSoul 23