|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Explosion cloud
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
A cloud used for various explosions in Strife. This actor has no direct equivalent in the original game. To create this, Strife
spawned a spark and then changed its state to that of this explosion cloud. ZDoom uses a more logical approach.
BNG4 BCDEFGHIJKLMN 3 Bright