|| Note: Wait! Stop! Before you copy this actor's definition into your mod, remember the following things:
- You do not need to copy that actor, since it is already defined.
- In fact, it's not just useless, it's actually harmful as it can cause problems.
- If you want to modify it, or use a modified version, using inheritance is the way to go.
- The actor definitions here are put on the wiki for reference purpose only. Learn from them, don't copy them.
- There is only one exception: if what you want is changing Ammo capacity, you need to create a new type from Ammo.
| Actor type
| DoomEd Number
|| Class Name
| Spawn ID
The torch works like Doom's light amplification goggles by brightening all sector light to 255. In GZDoom and Skulltag, the OpenGL renderer's option of "enhanced light vision mode" gives a faint yellow hue to everything. If that option is off, or when using the software renderer, the torch effect is exactly the same as the goggle effect.
ACTOR ArtiTorch : PowerupGiver 33
Inventory.PickupMessage "$TXT_ARTITORCH" // "TORCH"
TRCH ABC 3 Bright